Are you in need of relief and can’t wait until payday to order your favorite CBD Oil product? Now with Sezzle, you can get that much needed relief even faster! Over the course of six weeks you will make just 4 easy payments! At checkout all you pay is 25% and the remainder of the 75% will be paid in 3 installments every 2 weeks. It is also interest/fee free so you don’t have to worry about paying any more than what the total you see at checkout!
So let’s go over how it works:
select Sezzle at checkout. You will need to set up an account with them, which is super quick and will help you speed through to the confirmation page the next time you are shopping with us!
Link the debit or credit card you want to use for your installments. Sezzle will keep and protect your financial information in your account so you won’t have to enter your information more than once.
When your application has been completed, your approval will be processed instantly and securely. That means no waiting for days to see a credit decision. And if you are wondering how this will affect your credit, get ready for some good news… It won’t! Sezzle will simply do a review of your score however to verify your identity and reduce fraud, which is called a “soft check.”
Once approved, you will see a schedule for auto-payments. Sezzle will also give you the option to send email or text reminders so you’re never caught off guard with payments!
To use Sezzle you must be:
18 years or older (19 years or older if you live in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state and live in Nebraska).
Have a valid US or Canadian email address and phone number.
Have an active US or Canadian bank account.
We are so excited to help our customers achieve that much needed relaxation you so greatly deserve with the CBD Oil they know and trust, and Sezzle can make it that much easier to reach. Never sacrifice being in pain for the sake of money ever again, just select Sezzle at checkout and you’re ready to go!